Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Blog Lives On

I know that I, Uncle Allan, isn't exactly known for my many updates on my own blog, BUT.... I will do my best to keep this blog alive. Flora Amalie, who has been the blog wiz, won't be with us here at Conspiracy Inc. tattoo any more but this here blog will still function as a place to find information and news about both permanent artists and guests, events and other exciting news. So don't give up on this here blog just yet.
I have been trying, for the last couple of hours, to figure out how to work this blog and I seem to have figured a couple of things out already. My Bio will be updated soon, but I have already added some new photos to my tab. There will soon be a new tab for our new Artist, Jakub Settgast...more about him soon too. There has been added some previews of the new T-shirts avalieable in the merch section and I also updated the news. I know it doesn't seem like much but I'm pretty happy I got this far on a sunday afternoon.
There will be plenty of updates in the near future and much is going on at the shop so keep an eye on this blog to find out what new Conspiracies we are working on.

No blog post without a picture so here is a photo of some of the paintings that will be hanging at Dodo Beach Records till the end of January. Dodo beach is a cool vinyl store close to Conspiracy Inc. so if you have a bit of extra time before or after your appointment here, then go check out their selection of cool vinyls and my contribution to the decor for the next couple of months. There is new paintings of some of my favorite musicians, artwork I did for bands, and photos of different bands I have taken. So please go take a look and maybe buy a print or a painting or maybe just a couple of records.


   I am pretty sure I won't be able to do as good a job on this blog as Amalie have done so far but I will try my best. 
 We all wish her the best in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment